24th Annual Meeting - October 31-November 3, 2012 - San Antonio, TX
- Learn about e-learning issues on the horizon.
- Connect with leaders in the e-learning arena.
- Exchange ideas and strategies.
Connect with the WCET Annual Meeting
Download the 2012 mobile app!
2012 Meeting Highlights
View the General Session Presentations
View photos from the meeting in San Antonio, TX.
Access Session Materials
Save the Date for the 2013 WCET Annual Meeting November 13-16 in Denver
- Panel sessions artfully designed to stimulate diverse ideas and perspectives.
- Learning opportunities that equip attendees with actionable information, real-world solutions.
- Unique sessions such as the highly-entertaining and popular Pecha Kucha Smackdown! Where big thinkers share strategies for the adoption of learning technology innovation.
- Themes germane to the issues you are facing:
- Digital Content Strategies.
- Federal policy implications.
- Funding models.
- E-learning research findings.
- Data driven decision making.
- What you need to know to advance the effective uses of technology.
- Small group conversations about the issues you are experiencing and ways to address the challenges.
- Network with:
- Grant funders.
- Policy makers.
- Campus leaders.
- E-learning leaders and practitioners.
The WCET Annual Meeting relies on our corporate members and partners for financial support so we can continue to provide an outstanding program and maintain reasonable registration rates for our attendees, especially when professional development funds maybe reduced.
Consider becoming a WCET Annual Meeting sponsor. Thank you to the 2012 sponsors.
2012 Preconference Workshops
Spend a day digging into an important higher education issue. Work with a team of colleagues to identify trends, uncertainties, and opportunities to improve practices. Leave with ideas and strategies that you can start using the day you get back to campus.
This workshop offers participants an adventurous ride through glorious failures: the worst crash and burn moments of the workshop leaders, case studies in even more glorious failures, and an opportunity for the participants to examine their own monumental mistakes. The workshop will examine: five reasons projects fail, five ways to recover from failure and five attributes of a culture that embraces failure.
Save the Date
Future WCET Annual Meetings
- Denver, CO, Denver City Center Marriott - November 13-16, 2013